Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Sweet girl

I just love this sweet little smile. She is at such a fun age. Keeps us busy!My dad's nurse gave Harper this Doctor's kit when she was first born. She just pulled it out of her closet and started playing with it. Maybe a future nurse or Doctor??
What a difference a year makes - here is Harper with the toy when she received it.
Jeff's mom lives in Delaware and gave Harper this Phillie Phanatic last year when the Phillie's won the World Series. We pulled it out again because the Phillie's are going to the World Series again! Jeff says his favorite time of the year is now - post season baseball for the Major league.

3 comments:

Alana said...

such a sweet smile :)

KathyN said...

I love watching Harper grow. She is so adorable. These are such precious moments, savor them.

Team Leslie said...

Sarah, I can't believe how much she is growing into a little girl. What a precious smile - she looks like the perfect mix between mommy & daddy!