Sunday, October 18, 2009
A nice night for some football
This season Harper and I have not been to very many of Jeff's football games. OK - so up until this weekend we had only been to half of one. Harper goes to bed now at 6pm so it's pretty challenging to make a 7:30 game. On Friday night my parents and sister came in to town to go to the game with me. With 4 sets of hands I thought we could handle Harper. I knew that we would be out really late so I put her to bed at 5:30 for a little pre game nap. I got her up at 7:15 and we headed to the game. She was tired but we kept feeding her snacks to keep her happy.
Papa bought Harper a little Longhorn to go with her UT Cheerleading outfit. I think he is already trying to convince her to go to UT. She is in a UT outfit - but she does have on a Baylor sweatshirt over it.
Heather, Abigail, Carol and Harper. The Diamond's are such sweet friends to come to so many of Jeff's games. They live near the stadium so during football season this is about the only time that we get to see each other.
Harper and her daddy at half time.
Papa trying to keep Harper's hands warm with his gloves.
A little too big.
Harper is not walking by herself yet. If you hold both hands she will take a few steps. My dad had fun helping her walk.
What a difference a year makes...Check out this post from this same game last year. Harper will for sure be growing up at the stadium.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment