Thanks to Erin for hosting our little costume party.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Costume Party
On Monday, Harper and I went to a fun costume party hosted by Erin and Duke Trevor. I think I counted 11 mommas and 13-14 kids (all under age of 2). The kids enjoyed playing in their costumes. I didn't get a good picture of Harper but she was a ballerina. Thanks to my friend Sarah for making the cute tutu for Harper's birthday. Here's Lindsay in the middle of Minnie mouse, strawberry shortcake, a dalmatian, a ballerina, a monkey and a cowboy.
Pierce the Guitar.
Lindsay and her little Minnie Mouse and Ashley and her little bumble bee.
Harper was checking out the Great Dane and the Wolf that live in the back yard!

Harper and Pierce playing.
"Hey mom - this tutu is crimping my style!"
The funniest part of the whole morning was when we decided to try to get a group photo of all the kids on the couch together in their costumes. We put all the babies on the couch and then the moms all stood back with their cameras and tried to get a good shot. It was mass chaos because one started crying then they all started screaming. They were all crawling off the couch in different directions. I decided to capture a quick video of the chaos!
Thanks to Erin for hosting our little costume party.
Thanks to Erin for hosting our little costume party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment