Saturday, October 3, 2009
Our attempt at one year photos
Yes I know - I'm a little behind. I just had Harper's one year old photos taken yesterday. This was our first attempt at professional photos of her. She really didn't want to cooperate. She wouldn't keep her hair bow in, she wanted to take off her shoes and socks, crawled around the room and wouldn't smile when we needed her to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















7 comments:
i love the pics! she is super cute!
That Harper is a mess, but a CUTE mess! I think the pics are cute!
I think they turned out so cute!! But, I know the frustration. We have had many photo shoots like that!
That makes me laugh. . .but I do think the pics are cute! Only one was worth ordering??? :)
They are super cute! I love the one in the chair with no bow/shoes/socks! Her face is adorable there!
She is adorable! I love the pictures where she is picking up the letters!! too cute!!
Those pictures turned out so cute! We tried taking Mackenzie on Wednesday and she wouldn't let go of Jeremy and cried and cried and cried. So we had to leave. No pictures. No nothing. Ugh...so frustrating!
Post a Comment