Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fun afternoon

This morning Harper and I let Jeff sleep in. On Friday nights after games he has to stay at school and break down all of the film. I think he came in around 2:30 this morning. We try to let him sleep in a little before Harper is ready to play with her daddy!! The weather has been a little dreary this week. Today was too chilly to take her outside and walk around so we went to Willow Bend mall. They have a great play area for kids. Here is Harper plotting her first move.
On the moveThis was just before she decided to tumble off the edge. Good thing the floor is padded.
Sliding with daddy.
" You want me to smile? Why would I do that?"
After playing at the mall, we headed to Cheesecake Factory for a yummy dinner. We enjoyed our day together.

No comments: