Thursday, October 8, 2009
Clean Plate Club
Harper has hit a not so fun stage in regards to her eating habits. She likes to pull her bib off every 30 seconds while eating. She thinks its a game. So last night I just stripped her down and let her eat without a bib. She was much happier.
Another struggle I'm having is getting her to eat her vegetables. When she was younger I made all of her baby food and she ate veggies like a champ. But now that she is "feeding herself" by picking up what she wants - she is not liking the veggies so much. I've tried different tactics to get her to eat them. Instead of dumping the food on her high chair tray, I left it on a plastic plate. She loved picking the food off of the plate and then before I knew it she had cleaned her plate.
She decided that she would lick it clean also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment