Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Lately...
Harper is so fun these days - she is into everything and driving me crazy some times. She got these cool blocks from her cousin Austin for her birthday. She has started to figure out how they stick together. 
She still loves reading - morning and night.
"Mom - if you didn't want me to get these down, then you should have put them higher."
"If I stand on my tip toes, I can still reach them."
Harper and Jeff went to a baseball game on Saturday. I didn't even think to send sunscreen with them. We managed to go all summer without getting her sunburned - and then in October she gets it! You can't really tell in this picture - but her arms were both bright red. We felt horrible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Love reading about Harper---and her clothes are super cute!! PS-where did you get your glider?
Post a Comment