Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

New Harper Videos!

I've decided that I don't take enough videos. I have this great video camera and I need to use it more. I captured a few fun moments today with Harper. She has definitely found her voice. We think that she says "da da" or at least it sounds like it.



Harper is getting the hang of eating. She normally eats rice cereal and a fruit for breakfast then gets cereal and veggies for dinner. So far she has tried apples, pears, sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, and green beans. I made all of her baby food buy getting produce at Sprouts and steaming and pureeing everything. I froze everything and just pop it out of the freezer when she is ready to eat. Pears are her favorite so far... can you tell?

2 comments:

Natrudy said...

She really is quite the smacker. Adobrable. I can't wait to see her again (and you too).

Nash Family said...

That is really cute! She does love to eat! We had a great time today and thanks for letting Travis "practice" with Harper!