Whew - it's been a hectic week. Jeff is right in the middle of baseball season and is busier than ever. Harper turned seven months old last Saturday. The time is flying by. She is getting to the age where her personality is really coming out. She babbles all of the time and loves to laugh. She has two bottom teeth that are poking through. I've tried several different times to get a picture of her teeth - but so far none of them have turned out.
Harper is still not sleeping great at nights. She normally goes does around 9pm - usually not without a fight. She loves to play games with Jeff and I around bed time! It's pretty frustrating actually. Motherhood is definitely the most challenging, exhausting, and rewarding things that I've ever done. The night time routine can be exhausting just to get her to go to bed. She still gets up twice per night to nurse.
When she wakes up in the mornings she is such a happy baby. Here's some video that I took one morning this week.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment