We stayed out at Canyon Lake at my parents timeshare. I enjoyed sleeping in on Saturday morning while my mom and dad took care of Harper. Overall, it was a relaxing weekend to get away.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Trip to Austin to visit Aunt Beka
This past weekend Harper and I went with my parents down to Austin to visit Rebekah at UT. Jeff was busy with a baseball tournament so Harper and I decided to have fun in Austin. My dad's side of the family are all huge Longhorn fans with orange blood running through and through. My dad felt it was necessary for Harper to have some Longhorn bows. Although Harper's blood runs green and gold, I did let her wear her Longhorn outfit while visiting Aunt Beka. Thanks to my cousin Brad for our cute Longhorn outfit.


On Friday night, we had a yummy dinner at the Hula Hut. The restaurant overlooks Lake Austin just outside of downtown. The weather was in the 80's all weekend!
Harper was studying the menu to decide what she wanted to eat for dinner!
We stayed out at Canyon Lake at my parents timeshare. I enjoyed sleeping in on Saturday morning while my mom and dad took care of Harper. Overall, it was a relaxing weekend to get away.
We stayed out at Canyon Lake at my parents timeshare. I enjoyed sleeping in on Saturday morning while my mom and dad took care of Harper. Overall, it was a relaxing weekend to get away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Harper is getting so big! Love her bow!
Post a Comment