We had her six month Doctor's appointment this past Monday. She has outgrown most of her six month clothes, so we have moved on to nine month outfits. Here's her six month stats:
Weight: 18 lbs. 11 oz. (90%)
Length: 27 1/4 inches (95%)
This past month has been filled with several milestones. We started Harper eating rice cereal and some solid foods. So far she has eaten squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes. She hasn't meet a food that she doesn't like - so far.
We are still working on sleeping through the night. I can usually get 4.5 - 5 hours between feedings at night.
At six months old, we could start putting her in the jogging stroller. My dad suggested that we wait until six months so she has good control of her head. We received our Ironman jogging stroller from my coworkers for a baby gift. It's been sitting in the garage calling my name for the past 9 months!! I was so excited to get to start using it. The first day we used the stroller, it was pretty chilly so I got Harper all bundled up and we headed out for a little run. She loves going running with mommy.

Another six month milestone we just reached was I could start taking her to the Kids club at the gym. I've been counting down the days until she could go to the gym with me. Up until now, I've had to go workout late at night after Jeff gets home from baseball activities. So far she has done pretty good in the kids club. I haven't gotten paged yet. We are loving life with our little Miss Harper!











No comments:
Post a Comment