Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Cookout

It's officially the first day of spring. We celebrated by having a fun cookout with friends last night. Jeff, Harper and I headed over to Ft. Worth to Natalie's house. We sent the guys outside to do the grilling.

Things were going fine until I walked outside and realized that my veggie burger was lost down in the coals.

Natalie tried to rescue it with the kitchen tongs. I think that she burned her hand but the rescue mission was successful!


After dinner, we played Battle of the Sexes and watched some college basketball. Harper enjoyed hanging out with Mike and Jeff during the games. She is sitting up like such a big girl now! I think that Harper shares my fear of dogs. We tried to introduce her to little Yogie and this was her response... After she got tired of watching basketball, she found a way to entertain herself.
Harper was getting pretty tired by the end of the evening. She was also hungry so she decided that she would just try to eat me.... Natalie caught this funny moment on video.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, i really want to watch the video but it won't let me for some reason... it says it's set to "private"... can you change that??? love you! Harper is getting soooo big!

Natrudy said...

I can't stop laughing at Harper eating your face!! Too adorable! Also, I have to defend Harper and say that she really did love Yogi. You just happened to catch the one time that she cried.