I need you to go shopping this weekend!! Why you ask? You get a 30% off coupon for Old Navy, The Gap, Banana Republic, etc. AND the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society get funds to help with research and patient services. So, if you are looking for an excuse to shop (even if just a little), please take this coupon with you. Please note, it only runs March 12-15th.
http://www.gapgiveandget.com/np/lls.html Please pass this coupon link to all of your friends and family.
Here's a little note about the program from Gap:
We'll donate 5% of the amount you spend to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Get 30% off during our Friends & Family event. We're calling it Give & Get because for every purchase you make, we give 5% of the amount you spend to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society; and in thanks, you get a 30% discount on your total purchase.
During the past two Give & Get shopping events, we raised more than $4 million for our non-profit partners. And this Spring, we're adding new partners to help at a time when our communities need it most — so let's see if we can raise even more.
Gapfind US stores Banana Republic find US stores Old Navyfind US stores
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
I so wish I could go shopping and use that coupon because those are 3 of my favorite stores. Tell them to do it again and I would love to help out! :)
Post a Comment