I apologize for the delay in posting anything for the past couple of weeks. Things have been very busy at work lately. We go to the Doctor tomorrow for our next check up on Baby Sherman. My belly is growing and I'm starting to feel her move around and kick. Many of you have asked us about names for Baby Sherman. We have not decided on a name yet, and when we do we are going to keep it a secret!
Here's a pic from 22 weeks.
This past weekend was a busy one. I went home to Paris on Thursday night for my little sister's high school graduation party. I can't believe that she is already graduating from high school. This Fall, Rebekah is headed to the University of Texas in Austin. My mom and I really tried hard to convince her to become a Baylor Bear - but my Dad's orange blood won out.
There was a little too much orange at this party! (Just Kidding Bek!)
Here's Rebekah and my Dad at the party. I didn't get any pics of the whole family.
I hung out with my family in Paris on Friday and then on Saturday morning I left to come back over to Dallas for a wedding shower. My sweet college roomie, Michelle Nix, is getting married in June. Yeah for weddings!
After our busy weekend, I got to celebrate my 26th Birthday with my hubby yesterday. We went to a Rangers Baseball game and out to dinner. We met up with one of his college roommates and wife for the game. The Rangers actually won so we had a great time!











2 comments:
Oh my goodness, look at your BELLY!!!!!! I LOVE it!!
Yeah for a new blog post! Sounds like you had a great birthday and your growing belly is precious! You are the cutest pregnant lady! I love it!
And congrats Michelle!
Post a Comment