Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day - what a weekend!

Happy Mothers Day to all of the mom's out there! It's fun to think that I'm in the mothers-to-be club this year and next year I'll have a little one crawling around. This weekend Jeff and I went out to Cleburne to visit the Sherman family on Saturday and then today we headed to Paris to visit my family. This is Austin Montgomery, our little godson. His mom, Melissa, is Jeff's cousin. We had so much fun playing with Austin out at the "ranch". Notice the big "blue jeep" in the background. Austin and Jeff had fun riding around the property on that.

Here's the "adults" playing around on the "big blue jeep" as Austin calls it.

Jeff strapped Melissa and I into the "back seat". The ride was a little bumpy but fun!
Jeff's Grannie Sherman came to visit from Abilene. It was very nice to spend time with her as well as Jeff's cousin, Trinity.

After our time in Cleburne on Saturday we headed to Paris on Sunday to visit my family. My GREAT grandmother Jane lives in the guest house at my parents. She is 99 years old and so much fun to be around.
This picture is 4 generations - My great grandmother Jane, my grandfather Karl, my mom Debbi, and me. Technically my great grandmother said that we had 5 generations including baby Sherman. She said that she can't wait to hold her and take a five generation picture in the fall. She will turn 100 in December this year.

Jeff loves getting his "dog fix" in with my parents two golden retrievers Lacy & Chrissy. They love when Jeff comes to visit because he plays ball with them.
And last but not least, here's another belly picture. I'm 24 weeks now! I can't believe that it's already been 6 months! Time sure has flown by. Baby Sherman will be here before we know it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I can't wait to meet baby Sherman!!! Love the post!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, you have a belly!!! Finally revenge has come and made you have a belly like me. It's too bad that yours actually has a little something in it to make it so, but still now we're even!!

Emily said...

You look amazing! (I'm not surprised)

Anonymous said...

I believe you have grown in the last week and half. You look wonderful! Hope your day in Paris was great!