Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bull Riding and Armadillo Races

Last night Jeff and I attended our Team In Training 20th Anniversary Party. As you all know, I've worked for Team In Training for past 5 years. Last night was a celebration of the last 20 years and how much we have raised for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - over $800 Million!!! Our party was at Eddie Deen's Ranch in Downtown Dallas and it was a blast. We had over 350 people attend. There was a yummy BBQ buffett dinner with peach cobbler served out of a 3 foot wide skillett.


An evening at Eddie Deen's wouldn't be complete without real live armadillo races!!! Quesa Dilla won the race that we watched!

Here's Jeff and I sitting on the mechnical bull. We didn't think that it would be too wise to have me actually ride the bull .


Once I climbed off, Jeff last a few seconds on the bull!


Here's me "Pretending" to ride the bull! Overall, the evening was so much fun and a great time to catch up with volunteers from the past 20 years!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We want a new blog post! We want a new blog post!!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Happy Happy early birthday sweet friend! How fun to be pregnant on your birthday! Love you!

And I agree with Natalie - we want a new blog post!