Hello Friends!
It time for me to step up to the plate. All of the previous posts have been from my PREGNANT wife Sarah. As some of you might know I am a baseball coach in Frisco, TX (Centennial High School). Right now we are at the turn of our district play and we are 4-3 (3rd place) and 10-7 on the season. Enough about what I do.....
As most of you know (mostly girls) Sarah is due in August. However, next week we find out the sex of our baby. YES - EXCITING NEWS PEOPLE!! What I want you to do is guess the sex of the baby. BOY or GIRL of course...(guys you can play along too). We want your input...Well, because we love you!
Ok...if we were not having this child we would be getting ready to leave for Arizona this week. For what - you might ask? A little event called IRONMAN ARIZONA . Yes I did said "IRONMAN"!!!! In case you don't know, Sarah signed up to do this race last year....(before Baby Sherman). But Doctor's orders - NO Ironman for baby Sherman.
Some of you might know what an Ironman is so here is one that I did in 06' ENJOY!
Online Videos by Veoh.com
And here's Sarah's Ironman race in Florida.
Be sure and vote for the sex of Baby Sherman on our side bar.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment