Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Walker Nine Months

Walker Lee is 9 months old!  What? This year is flying by!  I love this age.  For the most part he is still very happy all the time.  He is crawling and into everything.  He has started to pull up on things like the couch and the bath tub.  I think he will start walking sooner than the other kids did.  He is ready to get up and be a part of all of the action that goes on around him constantly.

He is a great eater.  He went from eating all of my home made purees to table food very quickly.  He is most happy when you put anything on his tray and he is able to pick it up by himself. He has not met any food that he doesn't like yet.  His favorites are bananas, sweet potatoes, avocados, green beans, cheese, and yogurt. But really he likes anything and pretty much needs a bath after each meal.

Up until very recently he was still getting up at least once a night to nurse.  I tried the cry it out method several different times but I wasn't consistent with it so it didn't really work. I just weaned him down to one nursing a day and switched him to drinking regular milk.  So far this has helped with the night sleeping. 

He is a B.I.G boy and very strong.  He wear size 12 - 18 months clothes and wears size 5 diapers. By the end of the day my arm has definitely had a great workout from carrying him every where.

Walker's 9 month stats:
Height: 30 in. (97%)
Weight: 25 lbs. (99%)
Head: 46.5 cm (88%)

He thoroughly enjoyed playing in the table paper at the Dr. office.

And just for fun here is Harper and Brody at the same age. 

No comments: