I love being greeted by this toothy grin every morning. He is so happy!

I often find the kids out in the hall way upstairs looking at our family photo books / blog books. I'm glad that I take the time to create the books and print them.

Morning hugs

Mimi went to Peru to visit Aunt Rebekah and brought back these fun hats for the kids.


I often find the kids out in the hall way upstairs looking at our family photo books / blog books. I'm glad that I take the time to create the books and print them.

Morning hugs

Mimi went to Peru to visit Aunt Rebekah and brought back these fun hats for the kids.

Brody took a nap in his

We have a neighbor friend who we have watched several different times over the past week. She is 14 months old and such a cutie.

We have a neighbor friend who we have watched several different times over the past week. She is 14 months old and such a cutie.

As of this week, I'm done breastfeeding! Walker was getting so distracted while nursing that I "got permission" from the Dr. (Papa) to go ahead and transition to milk in a straw sippy cup. I nursed the other two kids for a full year but I just couldn't make it this time. I'm so thankful that breastfeeding came very easy to me with each baby BUT I'm very ready to be able to leave him for longer than a 3-4 hours window. (He never took a bottle - wasn't a fan).
He is doing great with the transition to milk!













No comments:
Post a Comment