Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2014

So I don't forget

Life is busy with three young kids but oh so fun.  I don't want to forget these fun little moments throughout our busy days. 

Jeff's Dad lives close and is a fantastic babysitter when I need to get a few things done.


Brody found the bunny ears in the Easter decorations

My youngest sister, Rebekah, is spending 3 months backpacking in South America.  My mom went down to meet her in Peru for 2 weeks.  We enjoyed a little facetime to catch up on their trip.  Rebekah is updating her blog while traveling.  She is having some amazing experiences.

This little one is happy all the time!

I came in to find Walker standing up in his crib last week.  This is his new game

Brody is really growing into his personality.  He is smart, detail oriented, and maybe a little particular about things.  One night before bed he emptied the tissue box in Harper's room.  Said it was snow. So I asked him to put all of the tissues back in the box.  He then proceeded to sit there for at least 15 minutes folding each tissue nicely one by one and filling the box back up. Never complained and was so pleased with himself once he compelted his task.
Time to keep the pantry door shut...

No comments: