Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Potty Training Round Two

Remember this.... well I think it's safe to say that Brody is now potty trained!
2 weeks ago I started potty training round #2 with Brody. This time he got it!
Day 1 - Here we go.

We picked 3 days that Jeff could be home with us and we could focus on potty training.  The first day Jeff spent most of his time by Brody's side.

We kept him downstairs off of the carpet.  He watched some potty training videos on the ipad.

Played puzzles, arts and crafts, read books, etc.

He had a few accidents the first day but caught on by day 2.

After three days of staying home and keeping him off the carpet, I was finally brave enough to venture out.

He has done great.  At nap time and bed time we put a pull up over his underwear but 90% of the time he wakes up dry.  We can now start preschool in 2 weeks because we are potty trained.
Go Brody!

No comments: