Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Country Living

Last week Jeff started back to work so the kids and I packed up and went to Paris for one last trip before they start school.

The temps were unseasonably cool several mornings so we enjoyed being outside.

The kids love going out to the pond and watching the geese


This view from my parents front porch never gets old

Mom kept many of the toys from our childhood including this suitcase full of cabbage patch dolls and outfits.

Visiting Papa at his office

Swimming, swimming and more swimming

Kids and their Great Great Grandma Jane.  She is 104!

My dad and I attempted to take the kids to see the movie Planes.  They were excited at first but unfortunately we didn't make it through the whole movie. Good thing we only paid $2 each in Paris.

Harper has been to several movies but this was Brody's first one.

I should have packed more snacks. They ate all that I brought during the previews.  Next time we will show up after the previews just in time for the movie to start.

More swimming

a little car washing


No comments: