Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 4, 2013

A little bit of this & a little bit of that

Walker is 8 weeks old and growing like a little weed.

Mr. B is always doing something funny for us to laugh at.

I'm trying to get Walker on some kind of schedule but I kind of feel like I'm still in survival mode or do whatever it takes to get him to sleep mode.  Many evenings look like this around our house.

This could be part of the problem  - Most days if we are on the go he just has to take his nap in the car seat. Poor third child.

I started running again!  It's very slow but at least I'm out there getting in some miles.

I escaped one afternoon during nap time for a little lunch date with Natalie and Isaac. He and Walker are just 3 days apart!

Future Baylor Roomies!

Daddy got him dressed this day in his burnt orange.  Papa was so proud.
 

No comments: