Walker is 2 months old now. He had his 2 month check up at the Doctor yesterday. I was anxious to see how much he has grown since his last visit at 2 weeks. I know that he has been eating well (still every 3 hours around the clock) but good grief we have a big boy on our hands.
Walker Two month stats:
Weight: 15 lbs. 12.8 oz (97%)
Height: 24.75 in. (98%)
Head Circumference: 40.5 cm (85%)

He is a good 2 pounds heavier than each of my other kids.

He is starting to smile more and he has found his voice and like to coo. I still have to play defense when the other two kids are around.

And just to compare - here are the other two kids at 2 months of age.

Walker Two month stats:
Weight: 15 lbs. 12.8 oz (97%)
Height: 24.75 in. (98%)
Head Circumference: 40.5 cm (85%)
He is a good 2 pounds heavier than each of my other kids.
He is starting to smile more and he has found his voice and like to coo. I still have to play defense when the other two kids are around.

And just to compare - here are the other two kids at 2 months of age.












No comments:
Post a Comment