My college roommates and I get together once a year for a long weekend. GAFIA is where we can truly Get. Away. From. It. All. I'm so blessed and encouraged by these dear friends. We usually spend our weekend eating, playing games and staying up way too late talking.
Love. Love. Love. our time together!

This year we went back to Natalie's family lake house out in East Texas. It was hot and the lake was low so we spent a lot of time in the pool. This was the first time in a Long time that I was able to lay on a float in the pool and truly relax. No kids to keep up with was great.
We divided into teams and played Bocce ball & Ladder ball all afternoon.


During Ladder Ball, our balls might have gotten stuck in the tree several times and Michelle was kind enough to retrieve them with the pool cleaning net.


I love our weekends together and can't wait for the next one. I leave feeling so refreshed. Here's a recap of the last few GAFIA's.
Natalie's wedding weekend
2009 at Baylor
2008 at the Lakehouse
2007 in Nashville
Love. Love. Love. our time together!
This year we went back to Natalie's family lake house out in East Texas. It was hot and the lake was low so we spent a lot of time in the pool. This was the first time in a Long time that I was able to lay on a float in the pool and truly relax. No kids to keep up with was great.
We divided into teams and played Bocce ball & Ladder ball all afternoon.
During Ladder Ball, our balls might have gotten stuck in the tree several times and Michelle was kind enough to retrieve them with the pool cleaning net.
I love our weekends together and can't wait for the next one. I leave feeling so refreshed. Here's a recap of the last few GAFIA's.
Natalie's wedding weekend
2009 at Baylor
2008 at the Lakehouse
2007 in Nashville











No comments:
Post a Comment