Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

More Gafia 08 Pics

Wow - this past week was a crazy one. I've had these pictures ready to upload all week and I'm just getting to this blog post. Looks like I definitely failed in the goal to blog every day for the month of November. My maternity leave ended last Monday and I started back to work. We made the decision for me to go from Full Time to Part Time and I'm now working from home. This is such a blessing but this past week was very busy just getting back into the swing of working. I enjoyed my nice long 10 week break from work.

I already posted last week about my girls weekend away - but I wanted to share the pictures now. We had 5 cameras between us so I had to gather up all of the pictures. On Friday morning, we played Bocce ball in the huge backyard. If you haven't ever played this game, I highly recommend it! Here's the girls trying to figure out who's ball is closest to the goal. We didn't have a measuring tape to see who was closest - so Michelle decided to use her arm to measure the distances. Several times during the weekend we enjoyed nice long walks through the lake house community. On Saturday morning, we decided to venture outside of the neighborhood and managed to find ourselves on a really long gravel road. I don't think our stroller was designed for off-roading so we decided to carry it for a while. Harper got the royal treatment. We found these crazy looking cows. Sarah decided they were "Oreo" cows. Natalie found these horses along the way. The other horses wanted some loving also.
On Saturday evening, we cooked dinner and played board games. Impromptu dance parties always seem to happen in the kitchen while cooking!After dinner, Emily and Natalie introduced us to Loaded Questions. This was the perfect game to play with this group of girls because we know each other so well. It was almost scary how much we know each other!
Overall, we had a great weekend. I wish that we could do this every weekend!

No comments: