Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Thursday I took Harper up to my office for our annual Halloween Party. She wore her pumpkin costume and I managed to not get any pics of her in it. The office staff had a pumpkin decorating contest. Here were a few of the entrants:

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader
Carmel AppleThis one was an inside joke. My coworker, Amber, had a major bike accident this year. She decorated this pumpkin to represent a biker that had been in an accident. Notice the leaves coming out of the helmet, the black eye, and the missing teeth. Porcupine
Friday night Jeff had a football game in Dennison. I didn't want to drive all the way up there by myself, so I went over to my cousins house and went trick or treating with her kiddos. Aren't they cute??

No comments: