It's been so hot the last few weeks, the only way to stay cool is in the pool!

I'm so thankful that I put Harper in swim lessons at the beginning of the summer because she is doing great and loves the water!

Aunt Carol & Brody

Harper loves these "muscles" and motors all over the pool with them on.

Brody getting a little swimming lesson from Papa


My little water baby.


Thankful that Carol was able to come in for the weekend!
I'm so thankful that I put Harper in swim lessons at the beginning of the summer because she is doing great and loves the water!
Aunt Carol & Brody
Harper loves these "muscles" and motors all over the pool with them on.
Brody getting a little swimming lesson from Papa
My little water baby.
Thankful that Carol was able to come in for the weekend!











No comments:
Post a Comment