Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Safari Park

We checked out this new Indoor Safari Park yesterday.  Harper practically had the whole place to herself.  She played hard for 2 hours - sliding into the ball pit, running, jumping on the trampoline, riding the train, and playing putt putt.

Riding the mechanical zebra.  She thought this was really fun!


They had several miniature train sets that kept her entertained for a while.  I don't think that she has every played with these before but I'm sure with a little brother around we will have one sooner or later. 


Getting ready to ride the train

I think Brody wanted to ride also.


Sweet kisses

Once we got him sitting up straight in the ball pit he loved it.
I'm sure we will be back here soon!  Clean play area with air conditioner - can't beat that!

1 comment:

Team Davis said...

I just recently heard about this place and thought about taking the kids. Looks like fun!