A few weekends ago, Jeff and I escaped to Playa del Carmen where we enjoyed the beautiful beach and amazing pool at the Iberostar Quetzal. My parents kept the kids while we spent some time relaxing on the beach and sleeping in!

Before dinner the first night.

Our favorite restaurant was the Japanese restaurant where they cooked the food in front of us.
The hotel was situated in a jungle and was beautiful.


Where we spent lots of time




The pool was HUGE. I took my goggles and got in some good training while we were there. I would swim the perimeter of the pool and I estimated that it was about 500 meters total.

Since the hotel was in a jungle there were lots of wild animals around like this iguana.
We saw monkeys, toucans, peacocks, agoutis, flamingos, and lots of geckos.
Beautiful walk way from hotel lobby to our room


I really didn't want to leave!

Thanks to my parents for keeping the kids while we had a little R&R.
Before dinner the first night.
Our favorite restaurant was the Japanese restaurant where they cooked the food in front of us.
The hotel was situated in a jungle and was beautiful.
Where we spent lots of time
The pool was HUGE. I took my goggles and got in some good training while we were there. I would swim the perimeter of the pool and I estimated that it was about 500 meters total.
Since the hotel was in a jungle there were lots of wild animals around like this iguana.
We saw monkeys, toucans, peacocks, agoutis, flamingos, and lots of geckos.
Beautiful walk way from hotel lobby to our room
I really didn't want to leave!
Thanks to my parents for keeping the kids while we had a little R&R.











No comments:
Post a Comment