Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Busy

This summer has been fun but busy. It's been really nice having Jeff home the last few weeks. The kids are both growing like little weeds. It's so fun watching Harper's imagination grow every day. She decided that she wanted to take Molly (her teddy bear) for a little swim.

She had Molly diving for rings in her "swimming pool". I guess swimming lessons paid off.

We went to the Safari Park again.
Harper and Kate waiting patiently to ride the animals.


Last weekend the kids and I headed over to Ft. Worth for Noelle's 2nd birthday party.
Amanda had the party at a church that had a great play area.
Hugs for the birthday girl


On Sunday we headed over to see my friend Tricia and her sweet family. Tricia and I lived across the hall from each other our freshman year at Baylor.  Baby Cameron is 3 months old and such a cutie. We enjoyed catching up, swimming, playing games, and eating BBQ.



Brody and Cameron

No comments: