Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

ICE

When my mom's family was all together last week, we went to the Gaylord Texan's ICE exhibit. It is a pretty amazing exhibit filled with huge ice sculptures. I think that it's less than 10 degrees in there, so they give you these big blue parkas to wear. We look pretty ridiculous but at least we were somewhat warm.

Our sweet friends, the Diamonds, met us at the Gaylord to go through ICE with us. Abigail, their almost 2 year old, had a great time. Jeff and I under the ice arched walkway. Two life size figure skaters on a pond. Jeff and I sitting on some ornaments. My favorite room was the life size nativity scene. Jeff decided he wanted to pet one of the lambs. Pretty sure that you weren't supposed to touch the ice - oh well!My grandmother kept Harper outside of the exhibit while we walked through. It was a little too cold to have her in there with us.

1 comment:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Yall are too cute for words!
And yeah, I figured I wouldnt be getting any sleep for about the next 4 or 5 years :)
And Harper is precious!!