Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy 5 Years!

Whew - I'm a little behind in my postings. January 3rd marked our 5 year wedding anniversary. It seems like just yesterday that we were at our wedding surrounded by so many friends and family. We have had so many great experiences over the last 5 years it's been so incredible. Unfortunately, our wedding photographs were not digital so I don't have very many of our pics on the computer at all. Actually after looking I only have these two. I need to scan a few in so I have more in a digital version.
On Saturday evening, our sweet friends Michelle and Charlie, came over to babysit Harper so Jeff and I could go out for our anniversary. We went to PF Chang's over in Allen then went to the Cheesecake Factory for dessert! Yum yum. It was such a blessing to be able to go out on an actual date. We haven't done that since this last summer. Things definitely change once you have a baby. At dinner we were able to reminiscence about the past five years and look forward to all of the years to come.
I love you Jeff. Thanks for an AMAZING five years!

No comments: