This year was Harper's first Christmas. We had a busy holiday season visiting lots of family. On Christmas Eve, Jeff and I hosted the Sherman family for lunch. I cooked yummy fajitas and tortilla soup. The Sherman family typically does the traditional turkey and dressing for Christmas. Since I was hosting it this year, I decided to change it up a bit. Everyone loved the Mexican themed lunch. 
As soon as the Sherman family left our house on the 24th, we packed up and headed up to Paris to see my family. We made it just in time to attend the Christmas Eve service at Calvary Chapel Paris. After the service we had a very yummy dinner prepared by my mom and sisters.
Mimi and Papa with Harper
It was so fun to all be together for Christmas Eve. First time that my whole family was together since this time last year.
Harper was the center of attention all week!
Christmas Morning with Daddy.
Thanks Grandma for all the new fun toys that you sent in the mail to Harper! There was a definete theme this year to her presents - anything that she can use as a teether.
Harper wasn't sure how to open her presents this year. Next year - I'm sure will be a whole different story!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Awww..and last year at Christmas is when you told them you were expecting, right? So cool.
Post a Comment