Here's a few fun facts about Harper at 5 months old:
She is such a happy baby - except when she knows that you are getting ready to put her to bed!She loves to smile when you smile at her.
She still has to be swaddled to go to sleep.
She loves to laugh.She loves to take showers with her daddy.
Everything goes straight to her mouth to chew on.
She still eats every 3-4 hours.
She has this pathetic little whine when she wants your attention.
She rolls from her back to her front.
Her legs are so long she is wearing 9 month clothes.
She likes to play tricks on us at bedtime. We think that she is asleep in our arms - so we lay her down. She waits 5 minutes then starts crying. So we go in and start the process again.
Can you tell that I'm trying to get her to sleep as I'm writing this post?











2 comments:
I love that picture...and that happy baby! Can't wait to see her again!
Hi! I'm Brad Williams' step sister. Our little girls were born on the same day! Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself :)Harper is beautiful!
ps....my Kinsley still sleeps swaddled too :)
Post a Comment