Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Smile and Hands

Just within the last week or so Harper has really started to discover her hands. She likes to "chew" on them. She also held on to her rattle for the first time yesterday. She has started to coo and "talk" back to us when she is awake. She looks so mischievous in this picture.
I wonder what she is thinking here.
We just love all of Harper's cute expressions.

5 comments:

The Hasten's said...

So cute! I know the 3 of you must be having so much fun together!

Amy said...

She is getting SO big!! Super cute!

Sarah said...

She is SO precious! I love those pictures! I can't wait to hang out with her this weekend!!!

Amanda McD said...

I LOVE it! She looks very mischevious!

Deborah Welch said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her someday:)