Harper and I returned last night from our fun weekend away with my college roomies.
We went to Richland Chambers lake in East Texas and stayed at Natalie's family lake house. We had so much fun cooking together, going on walks, playing games, and just talking for hours. Here's a few pictures of Harper from the weekend. She was SPOILED rotten all weekend and held most of the time. I'll post more pictures later.
Jeff liked that Harper was giving Hook em Horns in this picture. We went to Richland Chambers lake in East Texas and stayed at Natalie's family lake house. We had so much fun cooking together, going on walks, playing games, and just talking for hours. Here's a few pictures of Harper from the weekend. She was SPOILED rotten all weekend and held most of the time. I'll post more pictures later.
I'll post more pics later. I didn't take that many pictures so I have to get them from the other girls.











6 comments:
I miss her so much!!! Oh yea, I miss you too.
Shalom from Israel and may the Lord bless your nights as you unspoil her...
Sweet Harper!!! I love the pictures! I'll get mine up on Picasa tonight for everyone!!!
Had a great time!!!
love the pictures - looks like you had a wonderful time with your girls!! hope to see you soon
Yall are so cute and love the pictures of Harper joining the group. Love you all!
Thank you SO much for my birthday card! You made my day!
Sarah - I love looking at your blog and seeing pictures of Harper. She is absolutely beautiful! Check out our blog sometime you feel like it :)
christopherandsarah.blogspot.com
I don't know if I ever told you congrats on Harper - so congrats! Hope life is treating yall well.
Post a Comment