Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

GAFIA 2008

I am so looking forward to this weekend's festivities. When I graduated from Baylor, my best friends and I all decided that we would plan an annual trip every year. After college, some of them moved away and some are still in the area. We knew that life would take us different places but wanted to make sure that we had at least one weekend a year to all get together.
So far since college we have been to Florida and Nashville. We call our little get away "GAFIA". This stands for "Get Away From It All." Last year we went to Nashville because that's where Natalie and Emily live. One afternoon we had a photo shoot throughout downtown Nashville! Here's some of the pics from that fun afternoon.



I love these girls and can't wait to spend the weekend with them. This year we are going to Natalie's family lake house. Harper is going to get to meet Natalie and Emily for the first time. We leave tomorrow night and will return home on Sunday. Not sure if I'll be able to blog while I'm gone. Oh well, I guess that I made it 5 days in a row - not quite 30 days.

2 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! I love those pictures, especially the one where you are all laying down with your legs in the air.

Emily said...

Can...not...wait!!!!!!