I've been tagged by my sweet friend Leah so here goes - The rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
Joys:
- Spending quality time with my sweet hubby, Jeff
- Watching our beautiful daughter Harper grow every day
- Traveling to new places
Fears:
- Not being a good parent
- Finding time to train now that I have a baby
- Burning Dinner =)
Goals:
- To model my life after the Proverbs 31 woman
- To get back into "pre baby" shape (Another Ironman in 2009!)
- To see a cure for blood cancers while I'm working at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Obsessions:
- Facebook and Blog stalking
- Swimming, Biking, and Running
- Reality TV shows
Random Facts:
- I've done over 20 triathlons
- My sister, Carol, is a Missionary in Israel
- I hate doing yard work
People:
1. Ashley Evans
2. Sarah Welch
3. Emily Borders
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
I havent done this year, but I promise to do it soon! Thanks for the tag! :) And you are the most precious mom!! Love all your pictures with precious Harper!
Post a Comment