Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Birthday Party

Our sweet friend, Britt, turned 30 this week. Her husband Jake, threw a fun party for her last night at their home. Their family from up North even came in for it.I met Britt almost 5 years ago when she worked at Team In Training with me. She and Jake lived just around the corner from us in Wylie for a while. They now live in Plano with their two adorable daughters, Avery and Brynn. Brynn is just 7 weeks older than Harper. Claire and Adine were there to help Britt celebrate. I've known both of these girls for over 5 years and I love them to pieces.
Somehow Britt ended up with cake all over her face by the end of the night!
Sweet friends!

2 comments:

robert and kelley said...

harper is getting so big!! i love her dress! enjoy your pizza! love you!

Team Leslie said...

Ah - fun to see Britt & her babies. Glad you got to have a fun parents night out with your hubby:)