Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Visit with Great Grandparents

On Thursday evening, my mom and I decided to take a road trip with Harper. Jeff had a game in Mesquite that night so we knew that he would be home late. We packed up the car and headed to Sulphur Springs to visit my mama and papa. Mama and Papa Cutrell are my dad's parents and they are Harper's Great Grandparents.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, i LOVE the video and pics - thank you sooo much for posting them. Harper is so precious, and I can tell Mama and Papa loved their visit. I can't wait to meet her (just a few short months!) love you!

Anonymous said...

so I definitely cried watching Papa & Mama with Harper...did Papa cry?? probably so:) aww I know that meant so much to them to see her in person!

Brookie B Riley said...

oh man...this brought tears :)