Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Harper's Nursery

Several of you have asked for pictures of Harper's nursery. It's still not completely finished but it's close. We still have a toy box to paint and a mirror to hang. Thanks to my mom and my sweet friend Sarah for helping me decorate. Sarah helped paint the cute letters that are hanging above Harper's bed. I say she "helped me" but she really did most of the work. She painted the "HARPE" in the same amount of time that I painted the polka dots on the "R". I love having creative friends! Look at that creativity!!
Harper loves her room. We spend lots of time rocking in the glider in the middle of the night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the letters turned out great!!

Anonymous said...

it's adorable! it just looks very... pink... :-)

Anonymous said...

Sarah Welch, you are truly amazing!!! Those letters look AWESOME!!! The nursery is great Cutrell!