Exactly one week ago today, we got to meet our sweet little Harper Joy for the first time. I can't believe that it's already been one week. The days and nights are flying by. Time flies when I'm feeding Harper then changing her then repeating! Haper is such a good baby. She rarely cries and usually it's just when she is hungry or needs her diaper changed.
Here's a little video of the day that we left the hospital:
This video is from today while Harper and I were hanging out after her nap.
My sister in Israel has requested frequent video postings becuase she won't get to see Harper until December. Carol - this one is for you =)
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











8 comments:
Love, love, LOVE the videos. I agree with Carol...videos rock! She is even more precious on video (I didn't think that was possible!). Can't wait to meet her in person and hold her. Hopefully her thighs will be nice and pinchable by then. :)
What a good baby you have! :) I have the same little green & white onesie! Can't wait to meet her!
So cute Sarah! Harper's adorable - curious to see when you have her start training! :)
Yay! thank you thank you thank you for the videos - she is sooo precious. :-) love you!
She is beautiful...I cant wait to come visit. She doesn't even look like a newborn in her pics. Miss u guys!
oh my goodness how precious! she's too cute!
Sweet!!! What a delight to see all you Paris, Texans again! Papa and Mimi...I love it!....meanwhile there's an underground plot forming to get our turn soon enough....
Aunt Sue
wyoming branch of the family ; )
Sarah, she is precious!! I also agree, love the videos! You are such a precious mom. We are praying for your family of 3 - love you!
Post a Comment