Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Playdate with Andrew

Yesterday, Harper and I went up to Frisco to meet Jeff for lunch. He loves getting to see Harper during the day! After we met Jeff, Harper and I went over to my sweet friend Kelley's home. Her son, Andrew, is about three months older than Harper. I had a great time visiting with Kelley. We laid the kiddos down next to each other on this blanket and they weren't quite sure what to think of each other.

3 comments:

robert and kelley said...

yeah for our fluffy babies!!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Harper is beautiful!! And I love how many pictures you are posting!
Thanks for making me feel better about my Taco Bell runs at 9am! Who knew they were even open that early? :)

Sarah said...

I love that little outfit! It's adorable! I can't wait to see her again! :)