We have had a very rainy spring. All of the rain has really put a dent in baseball games around here. Several of the recent storms have caused this one to wake up and come join us in bed. The boys manage to sleep through most of them. Helps that their sound machines are blaring.
The only way to get through the grocery store on a Monday afternoon is with cookies from the bakery....and all three strapped in to the cart so they can't wander off.
Picnic at the park between rain storms.
I think they were a little tired
Smoothie time! They always run around and cover their ears and scream while I have the blender on. I guess they are trying to top the noise level of the blender.
A new WinCo foods opened up in Lewisville recently and Harper and I went to check it out. We even won a free bag of groceries.











No comments:
Post a Comment