Wake up (too early), breakfast, play, snack, play, lunch, play, nap, snack, play, dinner, bath, play, bedtime. wake up repeat. repeat. repeat. Sometimes I feel as if the hours in the day creep by and sometimes they fly by. It all depends on how the kids are doing playing with each other. Sometimes they are each other's best friends - and others they are yelling and screaming at each other like crazy people. In the midst of all of the chaos I'm trying to take time to treasure these moments.

Walker trying to decide if he likes carrots or not.

The exersaucer is one of the "safe" places that I can put him where he is always very happy.

He recently discovered the mirror and was fascinated by it!

Loves the baby mum mums.



Little man is particular about how he sleeps. He likes to be swaddled and then stuffed down in the sleep sack that my friend Heather made. He always sucks his thumb and hugs onto his lovie.

I love the crazy bed head of Brody when he wakes up!

I love my little people!

Walker trying to decide if he likes carrots or not.

The exersaucer is one of the "safe" places that I can put him where he is always very happy.

He recently discovered the mirror and was fascinated by it!

Loves the baby mum mums.



Little man is particular about how he sleeps. He likes to be swaddled and then stuffed down in the sleep sack that my friend Heather made. He always sucks his thumb and hugs onto his lovie.

I love the crazy bed head of Brody when he wakes up!

I love my little people!











No comments:
Post a Comment