Alexa is one of Harper's friends from school. They are in the same class together. Alexa had a creepy critter birthday party complete with lots of different animals to touch and hold. Let's just say I wasn't interested in any of these animals. Yuck!

Bull Frogs


Lizards

When the snakes first came out Emmerson and Harper decided that the stairs looked like the best place to be instead of down on the floor.

After they saw their friends holding the snakes they were ready to try also.

She is definitely braver than I am.

The whole group with the snakes!


Bull Frogs


Lizards

When the snakes first came out Emmerson and Harper decided that the stairs looked like the best place to be instead of down on the floor.

After they saw their friends holding the snakes they were ready to try also.

She is definitely braver than I am.

The whole group with the snakes!












No comments:
Post a Comment