Life seems so busy at times and sometimes pretty chaotic. The old saying goes - The days creep by and the years fly by. I'm trying to take time to enjoy the little things that fill our days.
Like picnics with friends in the backyard.

Brody using the camera phone to capture our skinny jean and boot day.

This tubby can't sit up yet on his own so we use the laundry basket as assistance during bath time.

Taking friends home from school with us for an afternoon of play time.

My little Indians


Kids loved shopping for their Operation Christmas Child

Celebrating a big Baylor football win with daddy!

I pray that I can savor these sweet moments in the midst of the chaos of having three little ones.
Like picnics with friends in the backyard.

Brody using the camera phone to capture our skinny jean and boot day.

This tubby can't sit up yet on his own so we use the laundry basket as assistance during bath time.

Taking friends home from school with us for an afternoon of play time.

My little Indians


Kids loved shopping for their Operation Christmas Child

Celebrating a big Baylor football win with daddy!

I pray that I can savor these sweet moments in the midst of the chaos of having three little ones.











No comments:
Post a Comment