Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rock N Roll Dallas Half Marathon

Sunday I ran the Rock N Roll Dallas Half Marathon. It was a well run event and I had fun.  I was sick last week leading up to the event so I wasn't feeling 100% but I got up on race day and tackled the course. We had a Team In Training team of 80 people that raised over $110,000 for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society for this event.  It was awesome seeing so much purple out on the course.

The race started in downtown Dallas and ended at Fair Park.  My photographer enjoyed snapping a few pics of the scenery at the finish line while he waited for me. 

Almost done.



Harper was at my parents for the weekend so she missed out on the fun. 

There was a concert going on after the event at this stage.  Too many sweaty runners to make my way any closer.

I missed my PR by 19 seconds. Oh well.. there is always next time...

No comments: