Last Thursday was the kids first day of "school". They are attending a Tuesday / Thursday program at Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church. This was the best pic that I got of the two of them before we left the house.

I tried to get another pic when we arrived to school but they were more interested in the dad jumping up and down next to us trying to get his kids to smile.

Well at least I got one of them smiling.

Waiting to go into her classroom.

So far, I'm very impressed with her teachers. She comes home talking about everything that they did that day.
What a difference a year makes - Here was the first day of school last year for Harper.
I tried to get another pic when we arrived to school but they were more interested in the dad jumping up and down next to us trying to get his kids to smile.
Well at least I got one of them smiling.
Waiting to go into her classroom.
So far, I'm very impressed with her teachers. She comes home talking about everything that they did that day.
What a difference a year makes - Here was the first day of school last year for Harper.











No comments:
Post a Comment